- r with sincerity; without pretense
she praised him sincerely for his victory
- r written formula for ending a letter
- We sincerely hope a lesson will be learned from examining how our lives were forever altered by our childhood experience.
- They were horrified by violence and sincerely wanted the war to end.
- Between his violent rages, Mickey is sincerely repentant, even charming as he whines for one more chance.
News & Articles
- Inside The Secretive Manhattan Dinner Party Where Deals Are Made
The scene: A sprawling, museum-like Upper West Side apartment. Massive. The rare Manhattan residence that you sincerely could get lost in. The winding halls are filled with fantastic wall-spanning works of cubist and modernist and other -ist art, broken up by more than a few giant bronze sculptures.
June 11, 2013 - Forbes
- In defense of Ian Stewart
There are 255 starting jobs in the majors for hitters. There are 150,000 players who want those jobs, and there are probably 1,000 who sincerely believe they are one of the 255 most-qualified players on the planet. The same ratio probably holds for bench jobs and bullpen jobs, spots in Triple-A and Double-A, et cetera. Wherever there is professional baseball, there is a person who sincerely ...
June 11, 2013 - SB Nation
- Indians are ready to break out
Sometimes, it just takes a while for the engine to perform up to its maximum potential. I sincerely believe that’s the case with the Doenges Ford Indians, who have seemed close to reaching their ultimate performance but haven’t quite got there.
June 10, 2013 - Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise
- Serena Williams in FanHouse (blog)
I want to sincerely apologize FIRST to the lineswoman, Kim Clijsters, the USTA and mostly to tennis fans everywhere for my inappropriate outburst,Williams said in a statement. "I'm a woman of great pride, faith and integrity, and I admit...
- Harry Reid in Telegraph.co.uk
Mr Reid said in a statement: "I deeply regret using such a poor choice of words. I sincerely apologise for offending any and all Americans, especially African-Americans for my improper comments."
- Jaroslaw Kaczynski in The Hindu
I congratulate the winner, I congratulate Bronislaw Komorowski,Mr. Kaczynski said. "But most of all I want to sincerely thank all those who participated in these elections, and those who supported us."