- v visit famous or interesting sights
- When he isn't munching on hot dogs and rooting for his team, he takes time to sightsee, try out new restaurants and hook up with local friends.
- Their destination: the ancient ruins of Byblos, about twelve miles to the north, where they ostensibly planned to sightsee and picnic.
- For a day Correspondent Matthews dropped his war reporting, hired a guide, went up Vesuvius in a jeep and afoot to sightsee.
News & Articles
- SUP Demo Day and Yoga & Paddle Fit Demos Being Offered by Patty’s Water Sports
Fun-in-the-sun-seekers of Lake George, NY, are engaging in one of the fastest growing water sports in the country that allows an all-in-one way to sightsee and exercise. Patty's Water Sports is welcoming the public to the newest health-conscious water sport and leisure activity, Stand up Paddle boarding (SUP), with their SUP Demo Day. (PRWeb June 28, 2013) Read the full story at http://www ...
June 28, 2013 - PRWeb
- David Diehl in Newsday
We'll have plenty of opportunities to travel and sightsee when we stop playing,left tackle David Diehl said. "It will be cool to be in a different atmosphere. I hear that Wembley Stadium is an unbelievable place to play at. But the most...
- Guy Morriss in OU Insider
The entire group of media members stopped dead cold, as a somewhat stunned Morriss replied, "Hell, no. We're getting our butts back on the plane and going home. We sure as hell didn't come up here to sightsee."
- Bob Sinclar in Deccan Chronicle
Talking about his India yatra, Sinclar says, "Today people in France are tired of Rock This Party, but here people who haven't seen me perform will love the track. This is my first trip to India. I don't have time to sightsee but I will come back...