- a (of pitches) made with the arm moving parallel to the ground
a sidearm pitch
- r in a sidearm manner
he prefers to throw sidearm
- The sidearm has made its way to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
- Marichal's sidearm curve may not depart from the straight and narrow quite that muchbut, says Coach Fox: "It breaks, man, it breaks.
- But the manager who picked Yoshida said he did so because of her formidable sidearm knuckleball, which Yoshida has said she modeled after pitcher Tim Wakefield of the Boston Red .
News & Articles
- Alaskan shoots charging moose near Denali Park visitor center
An Alaskan walking with his family in one of the most developed areas of Denali National Park used a sidearm to shoot a charging female moose in the head last week, park officials said. The moose had to be dispatched by park rangers, said spokeswoman Kris Fister.
June 10, 2013 - Anchorage Daily News
- Jon Gruden in The Spread
This guy's one of the best in the world at what he does,Bucs coach Jon Gruden said. "Sometimes you have a heck of a rush, and he still slithers and slides and throws it sidearm or throws it left-handed. He's a hard guy to get to."
- Jake Delhomme in Winston-Salem Journal (registration)
He does throw a little sidearm but he's very accurate and he throws a good ball,Delhomme said. "Then you have some of the other ones who can drop back and boy, they look good, but they can't play dead. Can you get it done? That's the...