- Unassuming, single, shortish, Tomlin grew up in a sporty, churchgoing family in Grand Saline, Texas, where he and his two brothers used to play music in the annual Salt Festival.
- But as written and directed by the wife-husband team of Shari Springer Berman and Robert Pulcini, the film is concerned mainly with the first question, the shortish answer to .
- By the end of this shortish, sparely dialogued movie, they have effectively reinvented the action genre, creating an almost abstract cinema with graceful heart-stopping movement .
News & Articles
- Trade FOREX with FXCM
373X is a good long scalp as per "no money", tp 3810 ish, reloadish shortish abovish 38ish for 3570ish, GL'ish. Dara likes this. Good morning ladies & gentlemen, here is the captain speaking. For the fine people among yous who are willing to get filthy rich today, be bullish.
March 4, 2014 - Daily FX
- Mike Weir in Independent Online
The back nine was uneventful until 15,Weir said. "I hit two shots in front of the green. I pitched it up to about a foot. I made a nice up-and-down on 16 and 17 from the front of the greens, shortish putts, maybe about a four-footer and a...
- Brendan Nash in NZ Herald Hamilton Metro
Obviously, judging from that game, it was quite a batter-friendly wicket,Nash said. "With a flat outfield and shortish boundaries, that makes for high scoring."
- Alan Buckley in Sportinglife.com
Bolland could be out for a shortish period of time,confirmed Buckley. "He damaged knee ligaments a couple of weeks ago. He will be out for a couple of weeks. He is a major loss for us."