- a of or relating to food that can be prepared quickly
a short-order cook
- The son of a short-order cook, Cotsakos went to Vietnam right out of high school.
- In most public settings, political campaign managers are as likely to receive an ovation as short-order cooks.
- A lot of credit for Phoenix's performance has to go to Mangold, who has always been good at finding the bleak melodrama in taciturn souls: Pruitt Taylor Vince's short-order cook in .
News & Articles
- After-Work Gourmet: Short-order saucier is an easy job for you to master
Becoming a short-order saucier is a wise addition to your bag of time-saving culinary tricks. Some of today's top chefs show how a strategic blend of multiple sauces is a sneaky way to amp up the gourmet quotient of everything from quick daily dinners to easy entertaining.
June 14, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star