- n the front side of a store facing the street; usually contains display windows
- The new kind of raider-dealer is exemplified by Larry ("Go-Go") Gagosian, who a few short years ago was selling posters out of a shopfront in Los Angeles but recently, with massive .
- The Bowery shows an alcoholic collapsed on the pavement, with a man leaning casually against the rusty iron of a closed shopfront and staring neutrally at him.
- Through his eyes Cherbourg becomes a city of promise done up in candy-box decor, where every shopfront, boudoir and corner bistro has been daubed with gentle pastels or vibrant .
News & Articles
- Art pick of the week: Maud Vantours
Layer upon layer of paper sheets form vibrant 3D sculptures at the hands of French artist and designer Maud Vantours. Having studied at the Duperré School of Applied Arts in Paris's fashionable Marais quarter, Vantours is now a set designer and shopfront consultant for luxury brands such as Cartier, Yves Saint Laurent, Guerlain and Lancôme. Vantours launched a new online portfolio site mid ...
April 23, 2014 - AFP Relax News via Yahoo! News
- Mark Skaife in V8 Supercars Championship Series
Our open shopfront policy will be based on potentially attracting additional manufacturers,Skaife said at the launch of the blueprint for the category's future which is destined to cut costs and improve racing.
- Apirak Kosayothin in Bangkok Post
Only nonessential lights need be turned off,said Bangkok Governor Apirak Kosayodhin. "These include billboard lights, decorative lighting at department stores and in shopfront windows, and some lights in households. There will also be...
- Eddie McGuire in ABC Online
To me John epitomises everything about the migrant success story,Mr McGuire said. "Turkish boy, lands in Broadmeadows, starts his own business with a shopfront in Brunswick, turns it into a multi-million dollar business. But at the same...