- n (geology) sediment in which flat pebbles are uniformly tilted in the same direction
- n the laying on of shingles
shingling is a craft very different from carpentry
- v cover with shingles
- On nearby slabs already dry, they worked in crews of two and three, laying bricks, raising studs, nailing lath, painting, sheathing, shingling.
- Last week Jonah Uden was pronounced capable of waving, marcelling, bobbing, shingling and shampooing.
- Some day, predicted Mouse-Breeder Brooke, at the present rate of shaving, clipping, singeing, bobbing, waving, shingling, barbers will be unnecessary to mankind.