- n fabric from which bed sheets are made
- v come down as if in sheets
The rain was sheeting down during the monsoon
- v cover with a sheet, as if by wrapping
- Using nanowires grown inside a porous aluminum tube to create a sheeting 10 times thinner than a piece of paper, they proved that they could wrap an object in the material and bend .
- Once you've got your duct tape and plastic sheeting, Homeland Security suggests choosing a room in your home that is internal (not facing the street or yard) and large enough to .
- Anxious to protect their majestic 16th century bridge built under the Ottoman reign of Suleiman the Magnificent Muslim residents hung blankets, tires and plastic sheeting .
News & Articles
- Malawi's small-scale miners think big
Near the northern Malawian town of Mzimba there is a vast crater hewn by hand with rudimentary tools, where miners earn US$1.50 a day cropping rose quartz from dawn until dusk. They live for months at a time in makeshift camps built from branches and plastic sheeting, where water is drawn from the bottom of the open caste pit and there is no sanitation. Yet this mine is seen as an example of the ...
July 1, 2013 - IRIN