- n woolly usually horned ruminant mammal related to the goat
- n a timid defenseless simpleton who is readily preyed upon
- n a docile and vulnerable person who would rather follow than make an independent decision
his students followed him like sheep
- There was no denying that over 4,500 Utah sheep had staggered, fallen and diedtheir feet twitching spasmodically and some frothing at the mouth.
- According to a new study in Science, it seems that at least one animal the wild sheep of Soay Island is adapting to climate change.
- Armed with electric clippers, an ex -perienced sheep shearer can completely strip the wool from a sheep in three min utes.
News & Articles
- Moose, goat, sheep results available
Results of the drawings for moose, bighorn sheep and mountain goats controlled hunts now are available along with drawing odds.
June 13, 2013 - Coeur d'Alene Press
- Colorado: Input wanted on San Juan bighorn sheep plan
State biologists modernizing bighorn management statewide By Summit Voice FRISCO — Bighorn sheep, Colorado’s state animal, have had their ups and downs over the years, but most populations in the central San Juans seem fairly stable. As part of a statewide update of bighorn sheep management, Colorado wildlife biologists want to hear from stakeholders as […]
June 13, 2013 - Summit County Citizens Voice
- Conni Togel Launches Sheep Incognito Experience™ Reward For Dynamics ePlate® Credit Card Device
ANDERSON, S.C., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Conni Togel continues to innovate and break new ground in the art world again today with the national launch of her Sheep Incognito Experience™ reward for ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- Ian Wilmut in Tehran Times
I decided a few weeks ago not to pursue nuclear transfer (the method by which Dolly the Sheep was cloned," Wilmut told the paper.
- Steve Martin in AZ Central.com
On a couple of big sandbars there were already beaver tracks, bighorn sheep tracks,Martin said. "You could see the animals already exploring new aspects of the old canyon."
- Barbara Bush in FOXNews
The animals who are around the base of the gingerbread are animals that you might see if you visit some of our national parks,Mrs. Bush said. "We have foxes and special sheep that we would see if we were in Alaska, bears, coyote."