- v cover with a protective sheathing
sheathe her face
- v enclose with a sheath
sheathe a sword
- v plunge or bury (a knife or sword) in flesh
- Le grand Charles has learned to sheathe his wit, particularly with beautiful women.
- Basis of Hoover's proposal, by which England would be asked to sheathe her chief weapon, the blockade, would be a guarantee from Germany not to requisition any of the supplies.
- To 3,000 pilgrims the Holy Father expressed his hope "that the nations in conflict today may as soon as possible sheathe their swords and attain a sure peace based on justice.
News & Articles
- Lena Headey hits co-stars in the nuts (accidentally)
During shooting for the upcoming film ’300: Rise of an Empire,’ Game of Thrones star Lena Headey was forced to sheathe her plastic sword after accidentally hitting her co-stars below the belt. “They teach you very basic moves,” Headey told …
March 6, 2014 - WebProNews