- n the number that is represented as a one followed by 21 zeros
- When the stockbrokers couldn't produce the sextillion Zimbabwean dollars, he shut down the whole thing.
- With perhaps 70 sextillion stars in the universe (that's 7 followed by 22 zeros), the spacecraft can't possibly survey them all.
- There are more than 70 sextillion or 70 thousand million million million stars in the cosmos, and that doesn't include uncountable moons and asteroids and comets and more.
News & Articles
- Alien spotting: By 2020, we’ll finally have the ability to locate life-harboring, alien planets
The universe, as you probably know, is almost impossibly large. It is almost 100 billion light years across and consists of of billions of galaxies and trillions of stars. The latest estimate is that there are up to 50 sextillion potentially habitable planets in the universe. Now it's time to go one step further, though: The scientific community is preparing to launch a bevy of new space ...
Nov. 8, 2013 - ExtremeTech
- Gideon Gono in The Herald
We are going to use market instruments to deal with market indiscipline,said Dr Gono. "In the case of FBC their applying for $4,9 hexillion (sextillion) means that they want me to print that money, but I will not subject the people of this...