- n a person who settles in a new colony or moves into new country
- n a negotiator who settles disputes
- n a clerk in a betting shop who calculates the winnings
- A militant new generation of West Bank settlers is unwilling to heed its elders or the Israeli state and is willing to use violence against the state and Palestinian.
- Settler wrath was also aimed at Washington.
- Within sight of the Arab city of Nablus, settler Itay Zar, 33, lives in a two-room shanty with his wife and their five children, above a stretch of road at risk from Palestinian .
- Daniel in AFP
Jesse is a multi-awarded local executive. He has advocacies like checking the informal settler problem. In Naga, they don't talk of theories but of actual accomplishments. They were able to provide opportunities outside Naga. That is obviously one... Benigno Aquino III http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benigno_Aquino_III&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG4ZLTN4hTux1ZXVoGFtMwFerIKsg Manila Bulletin http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/266093/former-naga-city-mayor-named-new-dilg-head&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE9_AuTbM0odVtSavvxX1yhWAbMqA Jul 9, 2010
88521 118135 settler The aim is to put in place in coordination with ultra-nationalist settler groups nine biblical parks, focusing almost exclusively on the ancient Jewish past of the city," said Daniel Seidemann, a founder of the Ir Amim advocacy group.
- Condoleezza Rice in CNN International
Israel and the Palestinian Authority agree that the settler homes in Gaza should be removed; therefore, the parties will work toward a plan for destruction and cleanup,Rice said shortly before leaving for Jordan.