sensitise : Definition, Usages, News and More
- v cause to sense; make sensitive
- v make sensitive to a drug or allergen
- v make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion
- v make sensitive or aware
- Said Djinnit in Africasia
AU commissioner for peace and security Said Djinnit told AFP that the meeting aimed to "sensitise member states on the need to make contributions to the hybrid operation."
- Emmanuel Babayaro in AFP
I think the focus should go beyond mosquito nets, drugs ...... to sensitise people on the need to keep their environment clean,said Babayaro.
- Caroline Spelman in Telegraph.co.uk
We have more rural constituencies between us than the previous administration. That is going to sensitise the members of the Government much more to rural issues,says Ms Spelman. "Many of us have backgrounds within farming or the...