sene : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n 100 sene equal 1 tala in Western Samoa
- We gets our kayhr-sene from dem maggots.
- A locker in the ship's writing room mysteriously "blew out as if it were fed by gasoline or kero sene.
News & Articles
- Obama kicks off Africa trip with visit to ancient 'House of Slaves'
Barack Obama heads to Africa for his first extended trip to the continent on Wednesday -- a tour of three democratic nations that will offer a mix of cultural tourism and diplomacy.After touching down in Senegal, the United States' first black president will visit the Maison des Esclaves (House of Slaves) on the island of Goree.The island, known as Senegambia in the past, served as a strategic ...
June 25, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- Obama Visit: Acknowledging Senegal’s Democratic Track Record
U.S. President Barack Obama kicks off his three-country Africa tour in Senegal on June 26. The West African nation is a key U.S. ally and an anchor of stability in a region plagued by terrorism, military coups and transnational crime. The president's visit is seen as a nod to Senegal's democratic track record, and what analysts say are ongoing strides by its government to increase transparency ...
June 20, 2013 - Voice of America
- Renuka Chowdhury in Thaindian.com (blog)
A team of National Commission of Women has gone to Karnataka and after their return it will submit a report. After that I will write a letter to the ECI to take action against Sri Ram Sene,Chowdhary told IANS, on the sidelines of a function...
- PJ Carlesimo in HeraldNet
It was more me than anybody else,Carlesimo said. "I just think that Mo (Sene) has improved individually, in my opinion significantly since the beginning of the year. And the thing that has given him the biggest cause, more so than what he...