- v do away with oneself or itself
The machine will self-destruct if you tamper with it
- Flexplay No-return DVD rentals that essentially self-destruct within 48 hours after they are removed from their packaging are now rolling out at airports, travel centers and every .
- Yet Wall Street is littered with the wreckage of analysts who have ridden a single call to fame, only to self-destruct on the next one.
- The result: strict federal guidelines, suggested by the scientists themselves, that required such protective measures as the use of bacteria that self-destruct outside the lab .
News & Articles
- Wall Street Falls in Love with Snapchat
The photo-sharing app that’s all the rage with teenagers has found a surprising new clientele: Wall Street bankers and traders. Snapchat, an app that lets users send one another photos that self-destruct in seconds, is becoming increasingly popular in the heavily regulated world of finance — and it’s hard not to wonder if the trend is based on the mistaken belief that Snapchat messages truly ...
June 14, 2013 - The Curious Capitalist
- Martin Corry in Melbourne Herald Sun
Corry, leading the side in place of the suspended Phil Vickery, said: "It's a bit of a shell-shock. Being honest, we went into this game thinking we could win. We'll have the same mindset next week. We're not going to self-destruct."
- Warren Gatland in AFP
We conceded a couple of stupid penalties but I'm really proud of the guys, they dug deep and put on a really good display in the second half,said Wales coach Warren Gatland. "We've just got to stop pushing the self-destruct button."