- a aggressively self-assured
- s offensively self-assertive
- He must be self-assertive, i.
- The Administration viewed the bill as a pragmatic token of encouragement to the increasingly self-assertive, outward-looking nations within the once monolithic Communist bloc.
- Similarly, children whose IQs tend to rise throughout their childhood are independent, self-assertive, dominant ones, while the IQs of passive, shy and dependent children decline.
News & Articles
- Treasuring "Freedom of Expression" Principle
Freedom of Expression is, undoubtedly, the touchstone of all other rights and freedoms, and is the foundation of modern democracy. The core and dominant tenet of Freedom of Expression is the acceptance and acknowledgement of a self-assertive Individual, along with her/his individualized pursuit for happiness and the knowledge needed to realize it. -12Petals Media Group
Oct. 14, 2013 - Payvand Iran News
- Jonas Gahr Store in Canada.com
In recent months we have seen indications of a more ambitious and self-assertive Russian foreign policy that may make co-operation more difficult, including for Norway,Store said in his annual foreign policy address to the Norwegian...