- n a person with unusual powers of foresight
- n an observer who perceives visually
an incurable seer of movies
- n an authoritative person who divines the future
- He was 77 when he became president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saintsby Mormon definition, their "prophet, seer and revelator.
- Upon hearing about the session, Joan marveled at the seer's prescience and was hooked.
- By then, the world had already iconized him: the greatest seer since Newton; science's poetic soul.
News & Articles
- Swans' Michael Gira goes for the groove
I don't mean that in a typical way: It's not like we're white boys trying to play funk or something.by Margaret Welsh When Swans released its 12th studio record, The Seer, last year, I emailed my dad a video of one of its live performances. He replied, "I didn't think I was into it, but at the end, I realized my heart was racing."… [ Read more ] [ Subscribe to the comments on this story ]
June 12, 2013 - Pittsburgh City Paper
- Mark Messier in Bloomberg
It's tremendously taxing to be a coach because of the interpersonal relationships that you have to develop,said Messier, the second-leading scorer in NHL history. "It doesn't interest me as much as being the overall seer of an...
- Randy David in Asianjournal.com
Prof. Randy David notes Pura Santillan-Castrence's "powerful memory and unerring insight. She writes about the Philippines with the nostalgia of a native who has known a gentler time, and with the wisdom of a seer who has glimpsed the future: (She)...
- Glenn in Vancouver Sun
The investigations of the Sankararaman murder case by special investigation team of Tamil Nadu police, in which the seer has been made the prime accused, is just a ruse. It appears more like an all out war rather than a probe. The police is... Balbir Punj http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balbir_Punj&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEPXPWawt-E-IYDxdOlbX7fKnZKyA Expressindia.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.expressindia.com/fullstory.php%3Fnewsid%3D39729&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHG4iYgmCyuAT9Qa8GDFY8DH7_1ZQ Dec 17, 2004
87526 116990 seersucker Of the blue and white striped suit, Brooks Brothers fashion director Glen Hoffs says: Seersucker is perfect for a summer wedding, especially a casual daytime one."