- n young plant or tree grown from a seed
- Simply fill the bag with potting soil, add a young seedlingalmost any vine-growing fruit or vegetable will doand let the leafy part hang out.
- As Maathai picked up a 60-cm Meru oak seedling and moved toward the gate, more than 100 of the armed men surged out of the forest and began beating the demonstrators with whips and .
- While car sharing is now available in nine big cities and a score of smaller towns, in many places the operations are still seedling, with just a few cars.
News & Articles
- Texas A&M's Century Oak Leads to Scholarships
A sprawling oak tree on the Texas A&M University campus has been the inspiration for a $100,000 endowed scholarship thanks to its seedlings.
June 13, 2013 - KBTX 3 Bryan - College Station
- Area meetings designed to help growers with crop, forage diagnostics
? This spring has caused several major crop and forage growing problems. Several area meetings will look at plant samples and help to diagnose problems in the grower’s field. Problems include corn nitrogen losses, soybean seedling diseases, insect pests and others. The meetings will start at scheduled locations where the leaders will discuss various problems [...]
June 11, 2013 - Nodaway News Leader
- Manna Ministries in Need of Garden Seedlings
A local garden that helps feed people in need is in need of seedlings. The garden at Manna Ministries in Bangor provides fresh vegetables for women and children staying at the shelter, as well as for people who eat at the soup kitchen. Right now volunteers only have one seedling to plant. he . . .
June 6, 2013 - WABI Bangor
- Barack Obama in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I hope that this seedling brings years of joy and beauty to the garden that will be planted here, in the same way it has brought beauty to the White House for 180 years,Mrs. Obama said.
- Nina Jacobson in Firefox News (blog)
Planting trees has been a way to break the cycle of diminishing resources for the women of the Green Belt Movement. I see the ideas and maps in this Atlas to be much like a small seedling. If nurtured, if further developed and grown, and if used by... Wangari Maathai http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wangari_Maathai&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEb5xQ3xVsN9WFkWEJS9FQpTzz0lQ Earthtimes.org http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/news_press_release,112687.shtml&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEDLhkJKafPsBxYBRF1ZzKsnrTCZw May 29, 2007
87489 116964 seedling Jacobson said, Damien found an idea that captured his imagination, and he was able to get Ben Ripley excited about that idea. We turned a little seedling of an idea into something that is completely original and exciting. It has been a great...