- n a person who seeds clouds
- n a mechanical device that sows grass seed or grain evenly over the ground
- n a kitchen utensil that removes seeds from fruit
- After graduating from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1926, he got his little family-owned motor company to branch out into planters, seeders and harrows, invented a .
- The seeders also maintain no generators that send forth invisible streams of silver iodide particles.
- He now owns two tractors and a combine; his barn and tool sheds are jammed with plows, harrows, seeders.
News & Articles
- Nelson Pioneer Farm artifact
This past week's artifact from the Nelson Pioneer Farm was an EZY raisin seeder.
Aug. 14, 2013 - The Oskaloosa Herald