- s so thin as to transmit light
- But men-about-town who have already seen the see-through blouse at private cocktail and dinner parties report that, while the first encounter is a head-snapper, repeated exposure .
- In Korea's increasingly wired society, a growing number of actresses and even beauty pageant contestants have turned up on the Web nude or in "see-through .
- A customer at Dallas' Orchid Shop last week paid for her lace see-through minidress, then carefully ripped out the lining.
News & Articles
- Glass ledges boast more than 6 million visitors
Nearly six million people have stepped out onto see-through ledges atop Chicago's tallest building to see the streetscape below and the surrounding metropolitan area. The Willis Tower, formerly known as ...
June 11, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Lululemon Loses Its Head After See-Through Pants Scandal
The workout clothing giant's instantly notorious see-through bottoms have been replaced on shelves, but that apparently wasn't enough to save CEO Christine Day from the rare national athletic-gear controversy and her "bend over" test comments amidst it.
June 10, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire
- Lululemon CEO out after see-through pants debacle
Lululemon said CEO Christine Day's decisions to step down is unrelated to the see-through pants controversy.
June 10, 2013 - CNN Money
- Clifford Nass in The Associated Press
See-through screens, yes, would solve part of the problem,said Clifford Nass, a professor of communications at Stanford University and one of the authors of a study on multitasking. "But there's still a second problem, which has to do with...