- n a form of staphylococcal enterotoxin that has been used as an incapacitating agent in biological warfare
- Twenty seb'm jumbos jump'd de track, He holluhd to de fiuhman, say: "Jim, yuh better jump, 'cause two locomotives is about tuh bump.
News & Articles
- Show Review: Sebastian Ingrosso Gets A Reload In NYC
Sebastian Ingrosso’s solo return to NYC Monday (June 10) night at Highline Ballroom was a hair on the over-promoted side, which tends to result in certain crowd chaos - especially at the door. Hardly surprising, considering just a couple months ago, the DJ-producer was in town as one-third of Swedish House Mafia for a four-night stint at MSG and Barclays, as well as a sold out Pier 94 show on ...
June 12, 2013 - Vibe Magazine
- F1 points leader Vettel wins Canadian Grand Prix
MONTREAL (AP) -- Three straight Formula One championships have done more than a little to ease Sebastian Vettel's disappointment over his previous failures to win the Canadian Grand Prix.
June 10, 2013 - The Associated Press via Yahoo! Sports
- Mercedes' Hamilton scored his third season's podium in Montreal
Lewis Hamilton finished on the podium today at the Canadian Grand Prix with team-mate Nico Rosberg taking fifth place. Lewis Hamilton: "The car felt fantastic today and I had good grip for the low-speed corners but we just weren't quite on the pace of Seb and Fernando. ... Keep reading
June 9, 2013 - Motorsport.com
- Mark Webber in Indian Express
I believe they are working hard to put up a bit of smoke and mirrors, but those two are racing each other. They have not had the sort of incident Seb and I had - yet. But if you are racing at the front, inevitably it is going to come,The Sun...
- Alex McLeish in Boston Standard
McLeish said: "Seb has tweaked his medial ligament. He is a good healer, as he showed when he came back so quickly last time."