- n a view of the sea
- n a painting of the sea (as distinguished from a landscape)
- Still another Waugh seascape entitled Post Meridian took the $500 Palmer Prize for marine painting at last spring's National Academy.
- He cruised in a black and green fishing boat off the coast of Cuba, near where the Gulf Stream draws a dark line on the seascape.
- He cruised in a black and green fishing boat off the Coast of Cuba, near where the Gulf Stream draws a dark line on the seascape.
News & Articles
- Fish Wrap: Sacramento River project would endanger local fisheries
On the brisk, foggy seascape of the Gulf of the Farallones, 15 miles from shore, another rod bends over under the weight of a hefty Chinook salmon. The frantic energy moves up the line, into the hands of the fisherman, and from there into the blood of every angler onboard. Yes—salmon possess this kind of power.
June 28, 2013 - Marin Independent Journal
- Incredible Tilt Shift Photo May Not Actually Be Tilt Shift, Is Still Pretty Incredible (PHOTO)
We stumbled upon this stunning image and were quick to praise the miniature-looking seascape, but fellow Redditors were not as impressed.
June 25, 2013 - The Huffington Post
- VietnamAirlinesTickets.com Introduces Ha Long Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
A beautiful seascape of limestone cliffs not only attracts flocks of tourists but also makes Ha Long Bay a World Heritage Site and a new wonder of the world. Nowadays, Vietnam Airlines offers daily domestic and international flights to major tourism destinations in Vietnam, making it easy for tourists to travel around the country. (PRWeb June 22, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb ...
June 22, 2013 - PRWeb
- Darren Millar in Daily Post
Shadow environment minister and Clwyd West AM Darren Millar said: "The scale of the Gwynt y MÃ´r development cannot be overstated." "It will have significant consequences for the seascape of North Wales." "Rhodri Morgan gave a clear...
- President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo in Inquirer.net
On the home front, Ms Arroyo said the government had partnered with Conservation International and WWF to identify a "new priority seascape" in line with the regional plan of action on the Coral Triangle.
- Gruff Rhys in Times Online
And then he sent us back an extended seascape, full of devils and mermaids and grotesque faces,says Rhys, evidently puzzled by Tanaami's interpretation. "I don't know what dark images he saw in this album, but he has blown away the happy...