- n mostly white aquatic bird having long pointed wings and short legs
- Guests on the show received an exclusive Olympic pin depicting a seagull skewered by a ski pole and a T-shirt supporting the Smiggin Holes bid.
- Safety lapses ground an airlineFor savvy vacationers along the East Coast, the planes with the seagull symbol on their tails were the fastest way to the.
- He says he keeps an aerial view of the action in his head, appraising the situation with the acuteness of a hovering seagull.
News & Articles
- Need to Know for Monday, June 17
1Local theater company Sweet Tea Shakespeare will present Anton Chekov's "The Seagull" at Cape Fear Botanical Garden at 7 p.m. Wednesday through Sunday.
June 17, 2013 - The Fayetteville Observer
- Joe Dowling in Minneapolis Star Tribune (subscription)
It will run in repertory with Chekhov's "The Seagull.It's a very expensive operation, and we're going to have to sell out and subsidize with fund-raising, but it's worth it," director Joe Dowling said Monday in announcing the season. "This is...
- Ben Brantley in Broadway World
Ben Brantley, The New York Times, wrote, "The marvel of Ian Rickson's rapturous interpretation of THE SEAGULL, which quickly became a must-have and largely unhaveable ticket, is how seamlessly it captures the vital paradox that so often escapes...
- Joey Sindelar in London Free Press
Well, 18, strange,said Sindelar. "I've been playing golf a long time ...... I was ready to putt my four-foot second putt and I heard (noise) and thought somebody had popped a beer can. Everybody was chuckling and saw it was a seagull and...