- n one who habitually ignores the law and does not answer court summonses
- A scofflaw! That's just about it.
- Others feel the federal appeals court should have gone even further and reprimanded the Administration for treating Posada like an immigration scofflaw instead of a man widely .
- Before he joined Northeast, the utility had become known as a nuclear scofflaw, an industry rogue that for years cut operating costs by ignoring NRC regulations, allowing chronic .
News & Articles
- League City to flag drivers with warrants through Scofflaw Program
LEAGUE CITY, Texas — League City is looking to collect almost $1 million in outstanding fines and fees by flagging vehicles belonging to residents who have outstanding warrants. The League City Municipal Court is beginning the new Scofflaw Program in July that will utilize the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles Registration and Titling System. Vehicles belonging to individuals who have ...
June 13, 2013 - KHOU 11 Houston
- Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in Los Angeles Times
The deceptive policy by the only nuclear scofflaw, which falsely claims to be advocating the nonproliferation of nuclear arms while doing nothing substantive for this cause, will never succeed,Khamenei said in comments read aloud by one of...
- Antonio Villaraigosa in KNBC.com
If you are parking illegally and blocking traffic during rush hour, the Tiger Team will catch you, and if you're a deadbeat scofflaw or riding around in a stolen vehicle, the Tiger Team will catch you too,Villaraigosa said.
- Milton Street in Philadelphia Inquirer
Street accused Moorestown police of "harassment" because of his campaign, though he acknowledged, "I was a scofflaw."