- n any pathological hardening or thickening of tissue
- Last February Wellstone announced he had a "mild form" of multiple sclerosis, but said the degenerative neurological disease would not blunt his energy or enthusiasm for political .
- Doctors have learned to make no rash claims about treatments for multiple sclerosis.
- She talked with PTI's Jeff Chu about how her husband's battles with cancer and multiple sclerosis have changed her, working moms who want to have it all, and her favorite story of .
News & Articles
- Synthetic Biologics to Host Multiple Sclerosis-Estriol Investor Day in New York City on June 25, 2013
ROCKVILLE, Md., June 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SYN), a developer of biologics focused on the prevention and treatment of serious infectious diseases, announced today that it will host a Multiple Sclerosis-Estriol Investor Day on Tuesday, June 25,...
June 13, 2013 - PR Newswire
- The Neurosciences Institute at Abington Memorial Hospital Opens Multiple Sclerosis Center
The Neurosciences Institute at Abington Memorial Hospital recently opened the Multiple Sclerosis Center to diagnose, treat and improve the overall quality of life of those affected by Multiple Sclerosis (MS). (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10827744.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Testing method promising for spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis
( Purdue University ) A medical test previously developed to measure a toxin found in tobacco smokers has been adapted to measure the same toxin in people suffering from spinal cord injuries and multiple sclerosis, offering a potential tool to reduce symptoms.
June 13, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Tom Harkin in USA Today
Today is a day of progress for the millions of Americans who are living with paralysis and multiple sclerosis,said Sen. Tom Harkin, D-Iowa, a co-sponsor of the measure.
- Paris Hilton in Sunday World
She said she wanted "to help raise money for kids and breast cancer and multiple sclerosis".