- n the skin that covers the top of the head
they wanted to take his scalp as a trophy
- v sell illegally, as on the black market
- v remove the scalp of
The enemies were scalped
- Deal with the child's scalp first, then launder sheets, pillowcases and towels, using high heat to dry.
- But Stassen knew that wearing a bronzed possum was safer than hitting the stump with a naked scalp.
- I've been scratching and obsessively checking my scalp for a week, and all I can say is, I'll take a psychosomatic case of Pediculus humanus capitis over the real thing any day.
News & Articles
- Long-Range EURAUD Scalp Eyes Initial Objectives at 1.3760
Scalp Note s : Bottom Line: Although our longer-term metrics continue to point higher, recent price action suggests our medium-term focus should be lower towards 1.3760-1.38. A cleanly formed descending channel may continue to guide price action with rallies into 1.4035 to be sold.
June 13, 2013 - Daily FX
- Scalped infant survives surgery; father charged
An infant whose scalp was ripped off during a fight between his parents was discharged from Children’s Medical Center of Dayton on Monday, according to a hospital spokesperson. The medical center performed surgery on the 1-month-old boy, following the June 5 incident. The newborn’s father Kodi Weatherspoon told Fairborn Police that he was attempting to grab his wife’s hair when he grabbed his ...
June 13, 2013 - WPXI Pittsburgh
- Ohio Man Accused of Tearing Off Part of Baby's Scalp
FAIRBORN, Ohio (AP) - Police say a man has been arrested after allegedly ripping off a portion of his 1-month-old son's scalp in an argument with the child's mother in southwest Ohio. Fairborn police
June 11, 2013 - WTRF Wheeling
- Dwight Yorke in The Age
He's a very influential man and anybody who can get Jack on their side will get a big scalp,Yorke said.
- Dianne Feinstein in TheInsider.com
We have heard reports that there are people trying to scalp Inaugural tickets for more than $40,000 each. This is unconscionable and must not be allowed,Feinstein said in a statement.
- Andy Flower in AFP
Pakistan are a very dangerous side, with a history of winning a good percentage of their Twenty20 games,said Flower. "But I think we're pretty dangerous as well. It would be a scalp. They have lots of talent, and a lot of variety in their...