- n a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite; characterized by persistent itching and skin irritation
- He suffered from Sarcoptes scabiei, the barely visible mite which causes scabiescommonly known as the itch.
- Children attending the school periodically suffer from scabies, a skin disease usually caused by filth.
- General the Viscount Gort's army, reports Author Collier, suffered more from gastric ulcers, scabies and venereal disease than it did from German bullets.
News & Articles
- Nursing home lifts quarantine of facility following scabies outbreak
A nursing home said it has lifted a quarantine of their facility after a scabies outbreak. Friday, a sign posted on the door of The Oaks at Town Center requested visitors not enter because, "The facility has recently been exposed to a highly contagious infection." In a statement to Channel 9, the nursing home says the outbreak was in fact scabies. After learning this they said they immediately ...
June 15, 2013 - WSOC-TV Charlotte
- Patients' families: Scabies outbreak at nursing home
A Harrisburg nursing home has requested visitors not visit because of a contagious disease. Channel 9 went by the Oaks at Town Center on Roberta Road and saw a sign warning visitors not to come in. It said the facility is under quarantine because of a “highly contagious infection.” Family members of two patients told Channel 9 the infection is scabies. Channel 9 went inside the nursing home and ...
June 14, 2013 - WSOC-TV Charlotte
- How To Get Rid Of Scabies | How “Scabies Natural Remedy Report” Helps People Cure Their Scabies Naturally And Quickly ...
Scabies Natural Remedy Report created by Joe Barton is a new scabies treatment book that instructs people how to get rid of scabies naturally and fast. A full Scabies Natural Remedy Report review on the site Vkool.com indicates if the book is worth buying. (PRWeb June 10, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/get-rid-of/scabies/prweb10815334.htm
June 10, 2013 - PRWeb