- In Slovakia, he airily dismissed the anti-party group: "As they say, a scabby sheep got into a good flock.
- As far as we are concerned, they can take the whole scabby, stinking Communist Party and kick it in the middle of Siberia and let it have a taste of Uncle Joe Stalin's slave camps.
- Well, except Poland, where the word is used to identify crusty, scabby sexually transmitted diseases, and no, this is not a joke.
- Andrea in Express.co.uk
Blister looked a bit scabby when I first saw her, hence her name,says Andrea. "She was in a rescue home set up by Westerners because Afghans wouldn't keep dogs as pets. My Afghan neighbours indulged my affection for her just as they...
- Cheryl Cole in Glasgow Daily Record
The feud kicked off after Cheryl said: "I don't know who she and her scabby boyfriend think they are. He looks like a girl and she's not even gorgeous."
- Brigitte Nielsen in Digital Spy
He is disgusting. Revolting. It's not an act. The man is foul,Brigitte told the Daily Star. "He's always picking his nose, so he turned up on the programme with great big scabby cold sores under each nostril. He kept dabbing at them with a...