savings bank :
- n a thrift institution in the northeastern United States; since deregulation in the 1980s they offer services competitive with many commercial banks
- n a container (usually with a slot in the top) for keeping money at home
News & Articles
- Jewett City Savings Bank Foundation accepting 2013 grant applications
The Jewett City Savings Bank Foundation will accept 2013 grant applications from local 501(c)(3) and 170(c)(1) organizations and other qualified nonprofits whose work benefits local communities.
July 2, 2013 - The Norwich Bulletin
- Bristol County Savings Bank Freedom Festival scheduled for July 3
The 8th annual Bristol County Savings Bank Freedom Festival at UMass Dartmouth, an alcohol-free, family event, will be held on Wednesday, July 3 on the main campus quadrangle, with a rain date of Friday, July 5.
July 2, 2013 - Avon Messenger
- Spencer Savings Bank participates in 12th Annual Flag Day 5K, One Mile Walk
On Thursday, June 20, Spencer Savings Bank, a community bank headquartered in Elmwood Park, participated in the 12th Annual Flag Day 5K and One Mile Walk at the Somerset Hills YMCA in Basking Ridge to
July 2, 2013 - The Bernardsville News