- r in an impudent or impertinent manner
- The first mistress is old and irrelevant; the second is ingratiating, lethal, with "a Buddha's face and a scorpion's heart"; the third a saucily imperious opera singer.
- Giuliani continued to amuse himself and the hall as he played up Obama's celebrity and purported elitism, knocked down the senator's professional story, and saucily flung back the .
- The young girls' faces were pert, their clothes chic, their hair saucily teased.
News & Articles
- Sunny Spot Shines In Venice
Also saucily known as “Hot Spot” amongst my friends (for reasons you will have to see for yourself) – Sunny Spot, a Venice-thriving brunch, happy hour, dinner, and bar spot is my newest favorite of the infamous Kogi clan. Bred, born, and raised behind its older siblings Chego, A-Frame, and Alibi Room, Sunny Spot has hints of A-Frame and sauces like Chego, but serves earlier than all three via ...
June 18, 2013 - Santa Monica Mirror