- n a deep pan with a handle; used for stewing or boiling
- A gorilla's severed head, propped against a bunch of green bananas, drains slowly into a saucepan.
- With tin, antique doorknobs, hip baths, umbrellas, bicycle parts, lamp shades, stained glass, saucepan lids, Victrola horns, ear trumpets, soup strainers, miles of wicker and .
- The saucepan had rusted and the mat decayed.
News & Articles
- Greek-style baked lima beans
Serves 6 Limas, also known as butter beans, are an ancient legume named after the city of Lima, Peru. Select the extra-large and flat kidney-shaped limas to bake in a sauce made of tomatoes, vegetables, and herbs. Soak the beans overnight or use the quick-soak method (place beans and water in saucepan and bring to boil; turn off heat and ...
June 13, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Asparagus Soup
Heat/melt butter and olive oil in a 2-quart saucepan on medium heat; saute onion until softened (about 6 minutes), then add sliced asparagus and stir to coat in oil/butter.
June 10, 2013 - WTKR Norfolk
- Barry McGuigan in MyParkMag
I am a 46-year-old who spent 22 years as a fighter and I have suffered concussion, broken ribs and a broken hand,cried Barry. "But this is the worst pain I have ever had. My hand felt like it stuck to the handle of the saucepan."
- Gordon Ramsay in The Age
Here's how Gordon Ramsay explains a recipe: "Poach the %$%#@ salmon in a large %$%#@ saucepan, then add the %$%#@ shredded fennel, %$%#@ ME!"