- n a giant planet that is surrounded by three planar concentric rings of ice particles; the 6th planet from the sun
- n (Roman mythology) god of agriculture and vegetation; counterpart of Greek Cronus
- Roger Penske in New York Times
We have agreed upon a framework that we believe will build momentum for the Saturn brand,Mr. Penske said in a statement. "Saturn has a passionate customer base and outstanding dealer network. For nearly 20 years, Saturn has focused on...
- Geoffrey Marcy in The Australian
We are easily able to detect giant planets like Jupiter and Saturn around other stars. Most orbit far from the star like our own Jupiter and Saturn orbit from the sun,Prof Marcy said. "It's a common structure among planetary systems."
- Larry Esposito in Wired News
The evidence is consistent with the picture that Saturn has had rings all through its history,said Larry Esposito of the University of Colorado's Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics. "We see extensive, rapid recycling of ring...