- r in a satirical manner
she spoke satirically
- The point of the letter, satirically, is that these guys don't have abstinence stories.
- I don't want to oversell this as some kind of metaphor for where the country is right now, but this is a really sweetthough satirically funnyway of showing what government .
- The Goodes, on the other hand, are drawn much more sharply satirically, triple-underlining the kind of points KOTH would have made low-key, and in the process the family becomes .
- Jake Tapper in NPR
Garry Trudeau - who tweets satirically as @roland_hedley - thinks journotwits are time-wasting narcissists,Tapper wrote earlier this year.
- Jonathan Lethem in BrooklynPapers.com
It's a book that Lethem describes as "very satirically open."
- Justin Theroux in Conde Nast Portfolio
It's the same thing with drug addicts or African-Americans or Vietnam vets,Theroux said. "We're not taking aim at any of the above. We're always trying to keep Hollywood in the scope. That's our satirically intended target."