sari : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a dress worn primarily by Hindu women; consists of several yards of light material that is draped around the body
- Sushila, dressed in a red sari, smiled broadly the whole time, showing improbably white teeth.
- And she has done all this wearing a sari.
- She would have in tow one or two slower-footed, sari-clad young Indian nuns.
- Minissha Lamba in Thaindian.com (blog)
Ritu-da asked me to get into the typical Bengali woman mode for the character with the sari-and-blouse and body language, etc...... it was not at all difficult for me as I have grown up watching my mother like that. For the language, it was very... Bipasha Basu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipasha_Basu&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE5iM6RwwUivH5iU0-UFQ7heByHIw Sify http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sify.com/movies/bollywood/fullstory.php%3Fid%3D14907467&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHZ6U39FWMGylugdk5w_jxy8CMCxg Aug 29, 2009
85971 114958 sari We no longer live in a closed society where people are unreceptive to seeing women wear some different garments of sensuality other than a sari. We do accept them in sensuous Western wear, including a bikini, and a bare back is very much acceptable...
- Katrina Kaif in Newindpress
Director Anees Bazmi was very clear that he wanted me to have an Indian look for the song. And what could have made me look more Indian than a sari? I thoroughly loved it. A sari makes a woman look so graceful and feminine,Katrina said in a...