- v make sanitary by cleaning or sterilizing
- v make less offensive or more acceptable by removing objectionable features
- a made sanitary
- Finally, both were sanitized mildly, for movies; fatally, for horror comics.
- Just a few years before, a sanitized Qing revival had begun.
- And it's this sanitized biography that has roused the indignation of Tom Gehrels, a noted University of Arizona astronomer and pioneer in the program to discover and track Earth .
News & Articles
- This is what Singapore’s record-high pollution looked like today
Pollution in Singapore, the sanitized city-state best known for its ban against chewing gum and littering, hit historic levels today. Forest burning in nearby Indonesia pushed Singapore’s pollution index ...
June 20, 2013 - Quartz via Yahoo! Finance
- Review: WORLD WAR Z
Zombie apocalypse movie sanitized to get a PG-13 rating and hamstrung by bad 3-D.
June 20, 2013 - ReelViews
- John Tory in Canada East
Those people don't get inside Dalton McGuinty's political bubble,Tory said to applause. "He goes from one sanitized photo opportunity to the next, avoiding contact with anyone who might happen to disagree with his sorry record as the...
- Richard Blumenthal in NBC Connecticut
An independent investigative report shreds Health Net's sanitized story -- revealing that this severe security breach was most likely a theft, and that two laptops were also stolen from Health Net's facility at virtually the same time,...