- n a kind of food poisoning caused by eating foods contaminated with Salmonella typhimurium
- No cases of salmonellosis have yet been attributed to Starlac, but neither the FDA nor Borden was taking chances.
- Indeed, there are hundreds of diseases, including bovine tuberculosis, salmonellosis, psittacosis, rabies and ringworm, which are directly transmissible from animals to people.
- The culprit was Salmonella newport, a strain of bacteria that normally accounts for only a dozen of the salmonellosis cases in the state in a year.
News & Articles
- Salmonella fears close Clover Food
Following a salmonella scare, Clover Food Lab has temporarily closed all locations while the state investigates what caused a dozen people to become sick. The Cambridge-based food company temporarily closed its five stores and fleet of food trucks Saturday after the company was notified by state authorities that about 12 salmonellosis cases included people who had eaten recently at Clover.
July 16, 2013 - Boston Herald