- n an area where merchandise (such as cars) can be displayed
in Britain a showroom is called a salesroom
- With the arrival of television in the late '40s an electronic salesroom going into nearly every American home Burnett believed merchandisers had found the Holy Grail.
- He said anyone with cash in hand can walk into a new-car salesroom and buy an auto at up to 30% off list price, and many dealers are "near bankruptcy.
- Sotheby's main salesroom in London, hung with chandeliers and often lined with valuable paintings, resembles a grand ballroom.
News & Articles
- Treasure Island plans to build mall on Las Vegas Strip
Treasure Island wants build a three-story shopping center on the Las Vegas Strip. If approved by Clark County commissioners Wednesday, TI would have to eliminate a third of its Sirens of TI lagoon to make room for the 46,000-square-foot center. Spread over 19.5 acres, it would include a pharmacy, retail shops, restaurants and an automobile salesroom.
Aug. 5, 2013 - Las Vegas Weekly