- n highly seasoned fatty sausage of pork and beef usually dried
- The way to get control of a country Matyas Rakosi once wrote, is to demand a little more each day, like cutting up a salami, thin slice after thin slice.
- Sadly, she wasn't able to pick up any horse steaks, or better yet Italian horse salami or German horse sausage.
- And little did they know that cheese was in his nose and that there was some lethal gas that ended up on their salami," she proclaims proudly.
- Joakim Noah in SI.com
Last year our motto was PHD - poor, hungry and driven,Noah said. "This year, it's harder because you've got to keep that PHD - that poor, hungry and driven - but there's filet mignon everywhere around you and salami and all these great...
- Jackie Mason in KFOXtv.com
Mason said in the lawsuit, "While I have the utmost respect for people who practice the Christian faith, the fact is, as everyone knows, I am as Jewish as a matzo ball or kosher salami."
- Wladimir Klitschko in SkySports
I said I wanted to make Haye's face into a pizza,said Klitschko. "Now I want to make his face into a pepperoni pizza with salami and ketchup on it."