- n a medieval musical instrument resembling a trombone
- Come hear the sackbut, shawm and Medici Philharmonic The period before Bach was long the Atlantis of musical history: an entire realm sunk into oblivion, remembered only in.
- He could play the sackbut and he sang, in a voice not very even, but bright and moving, the songs of the trouvres.
- THE RENAISSANCE BAND (Decca) contains pictures and demonstrations of archaic instruments such as the sackbut, the shawm and the krummhorn, which are used to play dances by .
News & Articles
- Concert coming to Westborough library
The Westborough Public Library presents a concert by the trio Solstice Sackbuts on Wednesday, July 17 at 7p.m. as part of the Groundbreaking Reads adult summer reading program.
July 1, 2013 - Westborough News