- s well below average height
- s (used especially of persons) of inferior size
- So you could start off calling me a fat, four-eyed, runty, reactionary, sewer-mouth Kraut.
- Burpee accepted, found the plants had no smell, but unfortunately had runty blossoms, only one good bloom.
- Hell, Dee, there is only one answer to what these runty little GOP ozone breathers want:.
News & Articles
- Eating Poison Is the Black Rhinos’ Secret to Desert Survival
The desert has never been an easy place to make a living. There’s not usually much rain, and the vegetation is sparse and runty. Yet, when I was traveling not long ago in the arid landscape of Namibia, on the southwest coast of Africa, there was wildlife everywhere.
Aug. 20, 2013 - Takepart.com via Yahoo! News