- s characteristic of a fluid; capable of flowing and easily changing shape
- She had had a fever for the last several days, a slight runny nose, not much of an appetite because her throat hurt, and she was very tired.
- The symptoms seemed to extend from coast to coastsore throat, a cough, runny nose, varying degrees of feverand there were sensationalized press reports of a "deadly threat.
- But because of its mirrored surface, S-Curve dematerializes, the way Cloud Gate does, into a field of runny reflections that throws the world for a loop.
News & Articles
- Is It Really a Summer Cold?
Runny nose, constant sneezing? Do you have a summer cold or adult-onset allergies?
June 14, 2013 - Philly.com
- Easy Home Improvements to Benefit Indoor Air Quality
Runny nose, itchy eyes and headache. These are just a few ailments suffered by homeowners with poor indoor air quality, potentially as a result of smoke, odors, dust or other contaminants. According to ...
June 13, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Sudden allergies: When a summer cold is much more
With temperatures in the 80s, the last thing anyone wants is a runny nose and constant sneezing to put a damper on vacation plans and outdoor festivals. While many blame their symptoms on a summer cold, it could be something much more. Summer allergies can strike at any age, mimicking a cold.
June 11, 2013 - Science Daily
- Rob Hulls in Melbourne Herald Sun
We will get more reports of horses with raised temperatures or runny noses but that's to be expected,Mr Hulls said.
- Jeremy Paxman in BBC News
If the Prince felt that number five was too runny, he could knock the top off number six or seven,Paxman writes in On Royalty, quoted in the Guardian.
- Anil Kumble in Yahoo! Eurosport
As captain I am aware that there could be problems if the specialist were to pull a muscle or have a runny stomach on the morning of a Test,Kumble said. "There was a suggestion that Rahul [Dravid] be the second wicketkeeper, but I...