- a relating to or consisting of runes
- Consensus now is that the runic alphabet was improvised by the Goths in the region of the Black Sea and lower Danube by borrowings from Greek traders (the earliest runic alphabet .
- The encyclopedia said that this ending was dropped in late runic times, but it did not say how late.
- Now, at last, comes Vineland, Pynchon's first novel in nearly 17 years, and the faithful can again begin the quest for runic meanings, preferably hidden.
News & Articles
- Torchlight II Hits Record Sales
Runic Games, Inc. , a developer of PC and console game entertainment software in the United States, announced that over the weekend Torchlight II has surpassed two m
July 25, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Torchlight II sales hit 2 million
Runic Games' PC action role-playing game reaches new sales milestone since launch last year.
July 25, 2013 - GameSpot
- Torchlight 2 sends pet back with two million sales
Action-RPG Torchlight 2 surpassed two million sales over the weekend, doubling its trade over the course of 2013. As developer Runic announced on New Year's Eve , the follow-up took three months to hit the million mark, which the first Torchlight reached in two years. In the seven months since Torchlight 2 sold another million, news that delighted Runic CEO Max Schaefer. "We are overwhelmed by ...
July 25, 2013 - Joystiq