- s neat and tidy
a small ruly beard
- Dean John Monro apologized to McNamara for "the discourteous and un ruly confrontation forced upon you.
- His hair is as ruly as alfalfa and his complexion as adolescent as measles.
- By 11, they are a good thousand strong, amiable at first, ruly and obedient.
News & Articles
- It is in our nature to need stories. … Any story we tell of our species, any science of human...
“It is in our nature to need stories. … Any story we tell of our species, any science of human nature, that leaves out much of what and how we feel is false. Nature shaped us to be ultra-social, and hence to be sharply attentive to character and plot. We are adapted to physiologically interact with stories. They are a key way in which our ruly culture configures our nature.” - Jag Bhalla ...
June 20, 2013 - CyberJournalist.net
- ‘You Can Touch My Hair’ Exhibition: A Social Experiment, NOT A Movement
Why would anyone want to open the flood gates for perfect strangers -- white, black or otherwise -- to touch their hair? Not I. However, I realized after fully digesting Opiah's blog about the event, speaking to her and then attending the exhibition this was truly a social experiment and NOT a movement.... More »
June 20, 2013 - The Atlanta Post