- With the Bush years now just a memory, Kos's blog has lost its mission, and its increasingly rudderless posts read like talking points from the Democratic National Committee.
- By 1995, the last time I lived there, Russia had disintegrated into a rudderless mess, defined most by a bestial crime rate and Boris Yeltsin's kleptocracy in the Kremlin.
- The Association seemed rudderless and out of the mainstream of Sunni politics.
News & Articles
- Elijah Wood on Wilfred, Playing Insane People, and Maniac
In the FX show Wilfred, Elijah Wood plays a rudderless lawyer who spends most of his time talking and getting baked with his neighbor’s titular dog — only he sees that dog as a man in a dog suit. It’s a hilarious premise with disturbing implications when you consider Wilfred’s ... More »
June 20, 2013 - Vulture
- Ken Hitchcock in Seattle Post Intelligencer
I felt that leaving [Toronto] after the fourth game, we were kind of rudderless. We were okay, but we weren't getting that leadership and followship,said Flyers coach Ken Hitchcock. "I think these guys have just followed what is being led....
- David Cameron in Times Online
Mr Cameron said: "The voters will have a choice - a choice between rewarding a Labour Party rudderless in London, leaderless in Scotland and in disarray in Glasgow, or the Nationalists who view the vote as just another chance to further their agenda...
- Gerry Morrissey in WalesOnline
General secretary Gerry Morrissey said: "ITV is in a desperate state and the management is not managing the situation. Having Michael Grade holding the positions of chairman and chief executive doesn't help. The company is rudderless and has been...