- n worthless material that is to be disposed of
- n nonsensical talk or writing
- v attack strongly
- A gasification plant is about to fire into action, turning 30,000 tons of rubbish into electricity for 2,000 homes.
- Let's be honest: England are rubbish at sport.
- Asians are producing unprecedented quantities of rubbish.
News & Articles
- Transforming Trash Into Crude Oil
Heaps of plastic rubbish, piles of tires, towers of discarded medical devices—all transformed into crude oil. It might sound like the stuff of far-fetched eco-nerd fantasy, but Jim Garrett and Bill Ullom, founders of Vadxx Energy, say they’ve unlocked the chemical process to make it a reality.
June 13, 2013 - National Journal via Yahoo! News
- Deep-sea rubbish found littering ocean floor
Deep-sea roving robots have captured images of rubbish resting up to 2.5 miles underwater in a "Great Pacific Garbage Patch."
June 12, 2013 - Fox News
- Rules for Boyne City's rubbish pick-up
BOYNE CITY -- Annual rubbish collection for the city of Boyne City began June 5 and will continue through June 13.
June 10, 2013 - Petoskey News-Review
- Micah Richards in ESPN
People are saying stuff about me looking slower or heavier or whatever but to be honest that's rubbish,Richards told City Magazine. "If anything I have lost weight and have less body fat than I did last year. We are constantly monitored in...
- Phil Angelides in The Star-Ledger - NJ.com
We did not ask them to pull up a dump truck to our offices and dump a bunch of rubbish,Chairman Phil Angelides, who previously served as California's treasurer, said June 7. "This has been a very deliberate effort over time to run out the...
- Peter Storrie in Daily Mail
Storrie told the Portsmouth News: "All this about selling this player and that player, it is utter rubbish. We are primarily looking to recruit and are planning to bring players in. It would take something exceptional or the player wanting to move...