- n an unvarying or habitual method or procedure
- n a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
she had a catchy little routine
- n a set sequence of steps, part of larger computer program
- s found in the ordinary course of events
it was a routine day
- Kids with autism require as much routine and structure as possible.
- His international performances last week (see above) obscured more routine words deeds of President Roosevelt.
- It happened somewhere between the clunky premier episode (Lucy Thinks Ricky Is Trying to Murder Her) and her first classic routine, the Vitameatavegamin commercial, in which Lucy .
News & Articles
- U.S. Highway 43 to undergo routine maintenance
The Alabama Department of Transportation will perform routine maintenance on U.S. Highway 43 North
June 11, 2013 - The Tuscaloosa News
- Routine traffic stop turns into record drug bust for Rosenberg police
Routine traffic stop turns into record drug bust for Rosenberg police Houston Chronicle Copyright 2013 Houston Chronicle. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 5:19 pm, Monday, June 10, 2013 Patrol officers pulled over a vehicle for a traffic violation about 1:35 a.m. in the 2800 block of U.S. 59 and noticed that things were ...
June 10, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- Routine items on county agenda
The Washington County commissioners court will go through a very routine meeting on Monday, with only the date being out of the ordinary.
June 8, 2013 - Brenham Banner-Press
- Bill Keller in ABC News
Keller said, "This story was no exception. It was a long time in the works. It reached my desk late Tuesday afternoon. After a final edit and a routine check by our lawyers, we published it."
- Ted Thompson in JOCKlife Sports
I am very concerned about these pictures and any indication of pressure on or coercion of our personnel who were carrying out a routine operation in accordance with international law and under a United Nations resolution in support of the Iraqi... Foreign Secretary Margaret Beckett http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Beckett&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEqX4DqgzopFxCVfYG0FWQrvQ9kFw Reuters Canada http://www.google.com/url?q=http://ca.today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx%3Ftype%3DtopNews%26storyID%3D2007-03-28T181029Z_01_L28126061_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-IRAN-BRITAIN-COL.XML&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF49g8kpDztB7XCxh07sUskBkRrNg Mar 28, 2007
84870 113051 routine The routine we go through is the same. It doesn't mean anymore that we're more likely or less likely to do it. It's a routine that we go through. It's automatic," Thompson said.