- n a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health
- n a healthy reddish complexion
- n a dusty pink color
- v rub rosin onto
- But in a more general way, the pinkness of the rabbit is the rosiness of human nudity, and Lopez sets down every detail of it with an exact balance between detachment and anxiety.
- Despite such general rosiness, the bloom was off a few recent Wall Street favorites: Bell Howell blamed diversification expenses for its drop from $1.
- No rosiness such as some blunt, simple-minded fellow might force to her cheeks.