- De Falco's Bon Vivant supermarket in San Diego stocks more than 3,000 kinds of fancy foods, from kippered sturgeon and kangaroo tails to pickled rooster combs and 4-lb.
- Sean Penn strikes that note, playing him with a kind of bantam-rooster energy--and good-ole-boy charm.
- The water, flowing down the back, crashes into the arch of the buttocks creating a "rooster tail" effect.
- David Obey in Reuters
President Bush's statement a few minutes ago telling the Congress to pass a clean continuing resolution is the equivalent of the rooster claiming credit for the sunrise,said Rep. David Obey, a Wisconsin Democrat who is chairman of the House...
- Andrew Flintoff in The Age
I'll be seeing Rooster virtually every day, sometimes two or three times a day,Flintoff said. "I'll have the stitches taken out some time next week and then I'll get rid of the crutches. The timescale is that I'll hopefully be fit to play...
- Darrell Royal in Washington Post
Rooster Andrews had more friends than anybody I know, and I was lucky to be one of them for more than 60 years,Royal said in a statement issued by the University of Texas at Austin. "He never met a stranger, and there is no way to even try...