- n an associate who shares a room with you
- s (of buildings and rooms) having ample space
a roomy but sparsely furnished apartment
- The Soul also sports an appealing, roomy interior, which includes comfortable seats.
- They were delighted to have a wholly air-conditioned building to save them from the summer's heat; delighted with the roomy basement offices extending out under the lawn and .
- But the extra $15 you have to pay on Northwest Airlines to get a roomy aisle seat now that's something that can get a frequent flyer riled up.
News & Articles
- Zoo breaks ground on Elephant Lands
PORTLAND -- The Oregon Zoo officially broke ground on its new $53 million elephant habitat. The zoo, well-known for its Asian elephant exhibit, plans to expand the current one-and-a-half acre habitat to more than six acres. When finished, the new exhibit, called Elephant Lands, will provide a roomy home for the zoo’s elephants and be environmentally friendly as well. Heat from the polar bear ...
June 11, 2013 - KGW NewsChannel 8 Portland
- SALLY MAUK: Reflecting on the trials and tribulations of air travel
Not long ago, I interviewed an older gentleman who earlier in his life had worked for Trans World Airlines, one of the first American airline companies. He told me about the good old days of flying when customer service was a high priority and the airlines “couldn’t do enough for the passengers” – making sure they had comfortable roomy seating, real meals served on fine china, alongside fine ...
June 10, 2013 - Ravalli Republic