- n a breeding ground for gregarious birds (such as rooks)
- Vatican City has always been a rookery of rumors; the highest-flying ones these days have to do with the next consistory.
- Near New Berlin, the Illinois Conservation Department bombing crew set off their 13th rookery blast of the season.
- A rumpled, outdoor type who likes to meditate in his cabin in the Maine woods, Lawyer Driscoll, now 62, transplanted company headquarters from a Manhattan rookery to the suburban .
News & Articles
- Rookery on Daufuskie Island resort property to be protected by new management plan
Increased oversight and restricted access are part of a plan to help a Daufuskie Island resort keep safe a rookery disturbed twice by employees over the last seven months, a spokeswoman for the resort said Wednesday.
June 27, 2013 - Island Packet
- East Naples missing from state signs
You can easily find Rookery Bay and Picayune Strand State Forest on a map, but what about the community in which they sit? Right now, East Naples is not recognized on the Florida map or on highway signs.
June 25, 2013 - WINK TV Southwest Florida